I'm Corrie! And, I'm so excited that you stopped by!
I'm livin' it up in the Pacific Northwest! But, having grown up overseas, I always have an itch to travel (you say the word and I'll start the packin)g!
i'm a messy bun enthusiast (or half a messy bun on a good day), I love all things lavender, days at the coast, Thai take out (thai ice tea errrry day please), and exploring new places (even if it means driving all night and inhaling caffeine or a red eye flight hoppin' the ocean)!
my camera journey started with a love of documenting life during travels - different cultures, ways of living, city hustle, and quiet compositions. These beginning moments shaped the way I noticed and saw each story as valuable and worth preserving. I love the uniqueness of each person's journey.
I'm such a firm believer that stories deserve to be listened to, every single piece of them! I'm all about capturing the wind blown hair, the belly laughs, the tears, the quirky mannerisms, the cuddles... the whole dang thing! I'm crazy in love with the natural and candid parts of life - I want the images I capture to represent who YOU are. That is my ultimate goal as a photographer, to savor the feelings - big and little - that will remind you exactly how you felt in the moment.
So, let's hang out!
we can chat over coffee + donuts and plan an adventure!
ps. I'm married to my best friend, adventure buddy and high school sweetheart. Having both spent most of our lives overseas and traveling, you can always find us dreaming up our next big trip, google mapping driving distances or searching plane tickets! he even second shoots with me sometimes - he'll be the one that joins the dance party! ;)
in other news, I've also started a journal space to share snippets of "me" since I believe that images are worth more than 1,000 words. So, follow along on my journal for lil' pieces of my life!
a few fun facts
1. I grew up in china + so did my husband (aka crazy trans-continental high school sweethearts)
2. I switch up my caffeine intake to keep things interesting - right now matcha is my obsession
3. I live in yoga pants + hoodies at home
4. I've seen every season of the show survivor (there's 36 right now, that's pretty hardcore)
5. my friends say I start too many sentences with the phrase "So, I listened to a podcast..."
6. I love the city vibes as much as the nature getaways, so you'll probably catch me bouncing back and forth
7. my husband and I do way too many late night donut runs
8. I think Wes anderson is a creative genius and his movies are my all time faves
9. I'm waaaay too sentimental and still have my very first camera and all of it's pixelated goodness ;)
10. I love stories, so tell me alllllll about you and your boo at our shoot!